Employment is conditional upon the individual's ability to successfully complete the hiring process. If at any time the applicant does not pass any part of the hiring process, a letter will be sent to from the City of Siloam Springs Human Resources Department.
1. Review of Application
• Criminal check will be ran and applications vetted. Incomplete applications will not be processed.
2. Written Test - Pass with a 70% or above
3. Physical Assessment (Sworn Only)
4. Formal Interview
5. Extensive Background Investigation
6. Physical Examination by a Licensed Physican
7. Psychological by Licensed Psychologist
8. Final Interview with the Chief and Deputy Chief of Police
9. Drug Test
10. City Administrator's approval