- 410 North Broadway Street, Siloam Springs AR 72761
- Office Hours
- Monday-Friday 8:00 a.m.-4:00p.m.
- Court Sessions
- Siloam Springs District Court is in session each Monday, Tuesday, and certain Wednesdays.
- Arraignments (INITIAL appearance)
- 8:30 a.m. Monday and Tuesday
- Hot Check/Show Cause Hearings
- First Wednesday of each month at 8:30 a.m.
- Discovery (Pre-trial) hearings & Trials
- Tuesday afternoons at 1:00 p.m. (as scheduled)
- Small Claims Court
- Second Tuesday of each month at 5:15 p.m.
- Civil Trials
- Monday afternoons at 1:00 p.m. (as needed)
Certain laws have changed for the Civil/Small Claims court.
To view or download the booklet of instructions, please click:
Small Claims Booklet (eff. 1-27-14)
How Can We Help?
The Court Department Staff can:
The Court Department Staff cannot:
- answer questions you have about court proceedings
- help you reschedule court dates
- help you understand how the court works
- help you to acquire information regarding your case
- answer questions regarding fines and costs due to the Court
- direct you to other agencies that may assist you
- direct you to the court
- give you legal advice
- tell you what to say or write
- fill out forms for you
- recommend particular attorneys
- tell you how to testify in court
Benton County District Court
Siloam Springs Division
410 N. Broadway
Siloam Springs, AR 72761
office (479) 524-4947
fax (479) 238-0995