Come and be a part of Siloam Springs' future.
The Comprehensive Plan Open House
Monday, April 9, 2007, 5:00-8:00 p.m. at The Community Building.
Results of the visioning sessions and the draft future land use map will be available for viewing. Your input is needed! Call Ben Rhoads at (479) 238-0921 for details.
By-Pass / Highway 412 Improvements
The Arkansas State Highway and Transportation Department (AHTD), in conjunction with the Oklahoma Department of Transportation (ODOT) and Federal Highway Administration (FHWA), has retained Parsons Transportation Group, Inc. (PTG) to conduct an Environmental Assessment of the Highway 412 Improvements project.
The proposed project consists of either improving and widening existing Highway 412 through Siloam Springs, AR and West Siloam Springs, OK or constructing a northern or southern bypass at a new location.
The Environmental Assessment has been approved for public dissemination by FHWA and is available for public review at the following locations:
- Siloam Springs Public Library, 401 West University Street, Siloam Springs
- City Administration Building, 400 North Broadway, Siloam Springs
- Town Hall, 4880 Cedar Drive, West Siloam Springs, Oklahoma
- AHTD District Nine Engineer’s Office, 4590 Highway 65 South, Harrison
- AHTD District Nine Resident Engineer’s Office, 3700 Highway 112, Bentonville