Welcome from the Mayor
Greetings! It is my privilege to welcome you to the City of Siloam Springs.
Whether you are planning to visit or relocate here, or you are one of our current residents, there are many amenities that attract people to the community:
- a vibrant and historic downtown;
- a strong educational presence from elementary school through college;
- stellar medical services with the opening of Siloam Springs Regional Hospital in April, 2012;
- a strong business-friendly environment;
- all in a natural, picturesque setting.
Our strong, local government provides City-owned electric services, water and wastewater facilities, bi-weekly trash pick up, and recycling and sustainability collaborations that have brought us awards for our environmental stewardship.
The City operates a public library, a 32-acre cemetery, and a parks and recreation department with numerous events and activities throughout the year.
Fire, Police, and EMS are actively engaged in the community. The Police Department recently added two new school resource officers; residents appreciate the benefits received from our fire protection rating.
I am honored to begin my first term as your Mayor and welcome your comments and suggestions.
Hope to see you soon!
Mayor John Mark Turner