Inspectors are available to assist homeowners and developers in their building processes while protecting the safety and integrity of city structures and grounds.
Forms & PermitsPlease access one of the links below to view the files available in each category:
Request for InspectionsTo request a building, mechanical, plumbing, or electrical inspection please call 479-373-1811. Inspections are required to be scheduled at least 24 hours in advance. Inspections are scheduled as AM or PM inspections. There are no final inspections done on Fridays.
Permit and Inspection Status Updates
To check the status of a permit application or your active permit inspections, please Click Here.
Your access code will be your contractor code. If you do not know your contractor code, please call the office for assistance.
Applicable Adopted CodesThe City of Siloam Springs Building and Inspections Division operates under the following applicable codes:
- 2012 Arkansas Fire Prevention Code Volumes I / II / III (International Building and Residential Code)
- The Most Current National Electric Code
- 2006 Arkansas State Plumbing Code
- 2006 Arkansas Fuel Gas Code
- 2010 Arkansas Mechanical Code
- 2014 Arkansas Energy Code
- ICC A117.1-2009 (ADA)