The Parks Advisory Board meets twelve times per year at the Parks and Recreation office on the third Thursday of each month at 6:30 p.m. The nine member board advises the Parks and Recreation Manager on all facets of parks and recreation ranging from daily operations to creating a workable Master Plan. Citizens in the community with an interest or concern are welcome to attend the meetings and voice their ideas to the board, we simply ask that you call the office at 524-5779 to set up an appointment with the department manager.
- Seat 1: Michael HenryTerm Expires: Dec. 31, 2024
- Seat 2: Manny AnchondoTerm Expires: Dec. 31, 2024
- Seat 3: Holly WilesTerm Expires: Dec. 31, 2024
- Seat 4: Kristen BowyerTerm Expires: Dec. 31, 2022
- Seat 5: Daniel BennetTerm Expires: Dec. 31, 2022
- Seat 6: Doug CalvertTerm Expires: Dec. 31, 2022
- Seat 7: Yoon KimTerm Expires: Dec. 31, 2022
- Seat 8: Chris RamosTerm Expires: Dec. 31, 2023
- Seat 9: Stanley ChurchTerm Expires: Dec. 31, 2022
Apply for Parks & Recreation Advisory Board
If you have an interest in Parks and Recreation and would like to be considered for appointment, please submit a completed application to the Parks and Recreation Manager at PO Box 80, Siloam Springs, AR 72761.
Board applications are available for download or can be obtained at the Parks and Recreation office located at 401 W. University Street. You may also use the interactive form.
Please call the Parks and Recreation Manager at 479-524-5779 for more information.
There is no salary for service on the Parks and Recreation Advisory Board.