April 6, Covid-19 Vaccine Booster Drive-thru Clinic Information
Only for people who were registered on March 16
Collier Drug Store, along with the Siloam Springs Fire Department, are hosting the booster clinic for those individuals that had their 1st shot on March 16th. This is ONLY for those who were registered during the first clinic. No new appointments are available.
Please read the information below regarding the upcoming clinic:
1. This is only for the Booster Shot
2. You must arrive at the SAME time as your first appointment
3. Start by puling into the "New Life Church" parking lot
4. You MUST have your vaccine card filled out
5. NO other paperwork is required
6. Once you have your sticker, you can proceed to the Fire Department to receive your vaccine
7. After receiving your vaccine, you will be guided to the parking lot to be observed for 15 minutes incase of an adverse reaction. Medics will be on site
8. For any questions, please call Heidi at the Fire Station. 479-524-3103.
9. Please be advised, our Office is closed on April 2, 2021.
The City of Siloam Springs takes the safety of its residents and visitors seriously. We have partnered with CodeRED emergency notification system as a free service for City residents to be notified of severe weather. Residents can sign up up for notifications specific to their address here: here. The CodeRED system can also be used for notifications such as boil orders, broken water mains, closed streets, etc. Visitors can sign up for CodeRED as well using City Hall as an address. 400 N. Broadway, Siloam Springs, AR 72761
For a quick video about how CodeRed works and how to sign up click
Please register your new or existing storm shelter here, to inform us of your location during an emergency. This allows our crews to access your location quicker, should a tornado pass through your area and you are trapped.
COVID-19 testing sites are now open in Northwest Arkansas. Patients with a fever, cough or shortness of breath should call and make an appointment to get screened. Anyone with concerns should call 1-855-438-2280
Updated March 16, 2020
The Siloam Springs Fire Department has been monitoring the COVID-19 situation very closely. We have taken preventative measures to help reduce the spread of germs. Effectively immediately there is limited public access to our Fire Department Facilities until further notice. For non-emergent issues please contact us via phone at 479-524-3103.
For Emergencies dial 911.
Please remember to follow these preventive measures:
Avoid close contact with people who are sick
Avoid touching your eyes, nose, and mouth with unwashed hands
Wash your hands often with soap and water for at least 20 seconds. Use an alcohol-based hand sanitizer that contains at least 60% alcohol if soap and water are not available.
If you are sick:
Cover your cough or sneeze with a tissue, then throw the tissue in the trash
Clean and disinfect frequently touched objects and surfaces