Established in 1919, the Siloam Springs Police Department serves a community of nearly 17,000 citizens. The Police Department is staffed with 45 SWORN Officers, 12 highly trained dispatch specialists, and 5 civilian staff members.
"SERVICE WITH EXCELLENCE & HONOR"
To work in partnership with the community we serve to enhance the quality of life through Crime Prevention, Enforcement, Diversity and Education.
To Serve and Protect the Siloam Springs community and build relationships within our diverse and vibrant city to meet the challenges of reducing crime. The Siloam Springs Police Department is dedicated in protecting our citizens lives and property, preserving the Constitutional Rights of all people, and enhance the quality of life in the community we serve.
SSPD CORE VALUES:
- Honor - I will honor the oath of my office and the laws in which I swore to protect.
- Integrity - Always doing the right things even when no one is watching. Honest and ethical behavior in all we do; our actions will match our words.
- Courage - Selfless devotion to duty; taking action in the face of danger and holding ourselves and our peers to the highest ethical standards.
- Service - Providing respectful service to all, realizing that we achieve more through partnerships. Our motto, "Service with Excellence & Honor," is not just a slogan - it is our way of life.
- Professionalism - My sense of duty, to conduct myself to the highest level of competence and character. We are accountable to ourselves and the public for the quality of our service we provide.