- Sanitation and Recycling
- Fall and Spring Cleanup
Spring and Fall Cleanup Event
SAVE THE DATE
Spring Cleanup | April 10-14, 2023
Fall Cleanup | October 2-6, 2023
We invite you to take advantage of this free service provided by the City of Siloam Springs Sanitation Division.
Approved items (see list below) will be picked up on your regular trash day. Please have your items at the curb no later than 7:00 a.m. that day and no earlier than a day before the cleanup event.
If you have any questions, please call Sanitation at (479) 524-8512 or email email@example.com.
PLEASE NOTE: Brush will be pushed back one week. Spring cleanup has not yet been scheduled.
The list below has important information. Please review.
Please Note: We ask the Public and Account Holders with dump trailers to divert from the Transfer Station the week of Spring Clean-up. Thank you for your understanding. If you have questions, please call 479-524-8512.
APPROVED BULK HOUSEHOLD ITEMS
- Artificial Christmas trees, chairs, couches, entertainment centers, old above ground pools, mattresses, box springs, sinks, tubs, lawn furniture, large toys, etc.
- Building material is limited to 2 cubic yards (this is about the same size as a normal pickup bed).
EXCLUDED ITEMS (these items will NOT be picked up)
Tires, household hazardous materials (paints, pesticides, cleansers, etc.) tree stumps, concrete slabs, glass, air conditioners, freezers or refrigerators with Freon, tire rims, televisions, and electronics.
- No items will be picked up from empty lots.
- This service is not provided to businesses, apartments, condos, multi-unit complexes (including 3 or more units), non-profits and industry.
- Electronic waste (such as computers and televisions), appliances with Freon, tires and household hazardous waste including cleansers and paint are not accepted with bulk collection.
- These items should be taken to the Benton County Satellite Drop-off located at 1108 E Ashley (behind the Animal Shelter) the first and third Saturday of every month from 8:00 a.m. to noon. This is a free service.
RULES AND REGULATIONS
- Items must be at the curb by 7 a.m. on your scheduled trash day the week of April 10. Placing items out the night before is recommended. Once crews have been down a customer’s street they will not return.
- Items must be placed within 5-6 feet of the curbside, no alleys or side streets please. Crews will not collect materials from inside customers’ homes.
- Do not place under power lines or tree limbs or within 4 feet of any other object or materials on the ground.
- Do not block the right-of-way in streets, sidewalks or access to mailboxes.
- Qualified items placed at curbside will be removed. We are not responsible for any materials left at curbside not intended for removal or that do not qualify for removal.
- Zone #1 (Monday's Trash Route) Your brush is collected the 1st full week of every month.
- Zone #2 (Tuesday's Trash Route) Your brush is collected the 2nd full week of every month.
- Zone #3 (Wednesday's Trash Route) Your brush is collected the 3rd full week of every month.
- Zone #4 (Thursday's Trash Route) Your brush is collected the 4th full week of every month.