COVID-19 update: The library is open 9:00 AM - 7:00 PM Monday, and Tuesday - Friday 9:00 AM - 5:00 PMwith restrictions. Curbside service is Monday - Friday 2:00 PM - 4:30 PM. Please check the "Gradual Reopening of the Library" page for more information.
1. Click on the above link to go to mobile printing which is available through the Siloam Springs Public Library.
2. Click the forward arrow button after you complete printer, user info, and select document.
3. Click the forward arrow on the printing options page. Approve the print job page allows you to complete the print job by clicking on the print button or canceling the job by clicking on the back arrow.
4. The back arrow will take you back to the beginning page.
5. All print jobs will be released at the reference desk and are to be paid for before they are printed. Please double check what you want to print before you approve it for printing.
You can visit https://printeron.com for more details for mobile printing from a phone, tablet, or laptop by clicking on the "Mobile Print" tab located underneath the gray bar. The PrintWhere on the "Print from Laptop" page does not work with our mobile printing provider.
You can also see other locations where you can get mobile printing from PrinterOn by clicking on the "Where Can I Print" tab located on the gray bar at the top of the page. You will click on the country, region, and city to see which locations offer this service.
If you have any questions, please contact the Siloam Springs Public Library at 479-524-4236. Our hours are 9 AM - 7 PM Monday through Friday and 9 AM - 4 PM on Saturdays.