FALL CLEANUP: Your trash/recycling day- week of October 22, 2018
We invite you to take advantage of this FREE service provided by the Siloam Springs Sanitation Division.
***Your pick-up day is the same day your trash and recycling is picked up.***
Should you have any questions, please call the Sanitation Division directly at 479-524-8512.
Bulk Household Items than CAN BE Picked Up
- Artificial Christmas trees, chairs and couches, entertainment centers, old above ground pools, mattresses and box springs, sinks and tubs, lawn furniture, large toys, etc.
- Building materials are now limited to 2 cubic yards (this is about the same size as a normal truck pickup bed).
EXCLUDED Items (these items will NOT be picked up)
Tires, household hazardous materials (paints, pesticides, cleansers, etc.) tree stumps, concrete slabs, glass, air conditioners, freezers or refrigerators with Freon, tire rims, and electronics.
Rules and Regulations:
- Items must be placed out by 7 a.m. on your scheduled trash/recycling day on the week of October 22.Placing items out the night before is recommended.
- Do not place items out before Saturday, October 20, 2018.
- Items must be placed within 5-6 feet of the curbside, no alleys or side streets please. Crews will not collect materials directly from inside customers’ homes.
- Do not place directly under power lines or tree limbs or within 4 feet of any other object or collection materials on the ground.
- Do not block the right-of-way in streets, sidewalks or access to mailboxes.
- Qualified items placed at curbside will be removed. We are not responsible for any materials left at curbside not intended for removal or that do not qualify for removal.
- Once crews have been down a customer’s street they will not return. Therefore, it is important to have your items placed out first thing on your scheduled trash/recycling day.