The Benton County Solid Waste Satellite Convenience Center changed dates and hours of operation to the first and third Saturday of every month from 8:00 a.m. to 3:00 p.m. beginning November 1, 2019. The Convenience Center is located next to the Transfer Station at 1108 E. Ashley. Please refer to the attached flyer for specifics.
Accepted items include:
- Household Hazardous Waste – Subject to compliance with program rules and acceptable material and volume limits. Refer to the very strict limitations of material types and allowed volumes on the back of flyer.
- Household Electronics - must contain a circuit board and a cord - such as radios, media players (bluray, DVD, tape), telephones, televisions, computers, monitors, printers, microwaves, etc.
- Household Furniture such as mattresses, couches, tables, chairs, etc.
- Large Household Appliances - such as refrigerators, freezers, room air conditioners, dehumidifiers, icemakers, water heaters, ranges, washers, dryers, etc. PLEASE NOTE: ALL FOOD PRODUCTS MUST BE REMOVED FROM REFRIGERATORS AND FREEZERS BEFORE DELIVERY TO THE CENTER.
- Oversized Items - common household items which will not fit inside a typical household trash container such as large playground equipment, oversized toys, car seats, etc.
- Metal Items - items composed of at least 90% metal such as grills, bicycles, metal fencing, etc.
- Up to four (4) tires of any size per adult resident per month. Fees apply to additional tires which are collected ONLY at Centerton location.