Please visit the Voter Resource page on the City's website. Click here to go there now.
Issue 1- Making Permanent a 0.5% State Sales Tax That Currently Funds State, County and City Road Work. (click here for more information and the Issue 1 fact sheet)
Issue 2 - Arkansas Term Limits Amendment (click here for more information and the Issue 2 fact sheet)
Issue 3 - Changing Arkansas' Citizen Initiative Process, Votes Required for Legislative Ballot Issue Proposals and Publication Requirements (click here for more information and the Issue 3 fact sheet)
Voting Day Sites in Siloam Springs--polls are open from 7:30 a.m. - 7:30 p.m.
- First Christian Church of Siloam Springs- 1405 W. Jefferson, Siloam Springs
- St. Mary's Catholic Church Parish Hall- 1998 US Highway 412, Siloam Springs
- Logan Community Building- 15249 Logan Road, Siloam Springs
- Siloam Springs Community Building- 110 N. Mt. Olive
Arkansas voters can also vote before Election Day. The early voting period runs from Monday, October 19, 2020 to Monday, November 2, 2020, but dates and hours may vary based on where you live.
- County Clerk's Office (707 S. Lincoln, Siloam Springs)- October 19-23 8am-6pm; October 24 10am-4pm; October 26-30 8am-6pm, October 31 10am-4pm; November 2 8am-5pm
- Siloam Springs Community Building (110 N. Mt. Olive, Siloam Springs)- October 19-23 8am-5pm; October 26-30 8am-5pm; November 2 8am-5pm.
Vote by mail
- Review the absentee ballot application and confirm that you meet the eligibility requirements for voting absentee.
- Fill out the application completely.
- Submit the request to your local election office. You should request your ballot as far in advance of the election as possible. The deadline to request a ballot by mail is (received by) Tuesday, October 27, 2020.
- When your ballot arrives, read it carefully and follow the instructions to complete it and return it.
Arkansas does not offer registration on Election Day.
Check your voter registration status
You can look up your voter registration record and verify that your information is correct using Arkansas's voter registration lookup tool.