The City of Siloam Springs is excited to announce the introduction of a new feature for its electric customers – the AquaHawk Alerting system. This service enables customers to receive alert notifications and easily manage their electric usage through an online platform.
Customers whose meters have been transitioned to the new Advanced Metering Infrastructure (AMI) Meter are now eligible for the AquaHawk Alerting system. Electric Director Phil Stokes said that all meters will be switched to the AMI Meter by the end of 2024. Customers can sign up for the complimentary service by visiting https://siloar.utilityhawk.us. The AquaHawk Alerting system is designed to be user-friendly, and comprehensive online assistance is readily available.
"We are excited to introduce the AquaHawk Alerting system to our valued customers in the City of Siloam Springs,” Stokes said. “This innovative service not only provides timely alerts and convenient online access to electric usage but also empowers our residents to make informed decisions about their energy consumption.”
Key features of the AquaHawk Alerting system include:
- Timely Usage Alerts:
- Customers can choose to be notified via email, text, or telephone.
- Receive alerts when your electric consumption indicates abnormally high usage, preventing costly property damage and providing peace of mind during absences.
- Utility Usage Monitoring:
- Track electricity usage and obtain an estimated bill at any point during the billing cycle.
- Empower customers to make informed decisions and take control of their utility consumption.
- Threshold Alerts:
- Set specific energy usage (kWh) or maximum bill amount ($) thresholds.
- Receive notifications if your usage or bill is trending toward or exceeds the specified threshold values.
- Energy Saving Tips:
- Easily access information on your electricity usage patterns.
- Compare consumption with temperature and rainfall data to identify opportunities for energy conservation.
- Learn effective strategies to reduce energy usage and contribute to environmental sustainability.
By introducing the AquaHawk Alerting system, the City of Siloam Springs aims to enhance customer experience, empower residents with valuable insights, and promote responsible energy consumption.
To sign up for this free service and embrace a smarter approach to managing electricity usage, visit https://siloar.utilityhawk.us today.