The Siloam Springs Family Aquatic Center will open Thursday, June 18, 2020.
Hours of operation will be Thursday – Saturday 1:00 pm – 7:00 pm,
and Sunday from 2:00 pm – 6:00 pm.
This will be effective through August 16.
Beginning August 22, the FAC will be open on weekends only.
In order to comply with the Arkansas Department of Health directive for public pools, restrictions will be in place. These include:
• No baby pool.
• Capacity of the pool will be restricted to 125 patrons at a time.
• Patrons will have to provide name, phone number, and how many minors are with them.
• Lounge chairs will be placed 6ft apart.
• 6ft social distancing between patrons except for family groups.
• The main gate will be used as the entrance; the side gate will be used for the exit.
• Employees will be screened for fever and other COVID-19 symptoms daily.
• No swim lessons.
• No pavilion reservations.
• No large group entry.
• No Memberships (exception: MERA).
• No facility rental.
• No pool toys (patrons will only be allowed to bring towels and a coast-guard approved flotation device).
• Signage placed around the facility to remind patrons of social distancing.
• Markings will be placed on the ground to show proper social distancing.
• Staff will sanitize commonly touched areas throughout the day.
• Staff will conduct thorough sanitizing before the pool opens and after it closes.
• No outside food or drink except for water. Water fountains will not be operational.
• Concessions will be available for purchase.
Patrons can bring sanitizing wipes if they want to sanitize tables or chairs. With limited lounge chairs we encourage you to bring a blanket and use the grassy areas for sitting.