The City of Siloam Springs will be accepting packets for Construction Management-Agency Services for the Community Development Department until 2:00 p.m. on February 27, 2018, in the City Annex Building, 410 North Broadway, Siloam Springs, Arkansas. All interested parties may obtain specifications from the Community Development Administrative Assistant. Hand delivered packets may be delivered to Brandy Rowbotham, 410 N. Broadway, Siloam Springs, AR 72761; Mailed packets shall be sent to PO Box 80, Siloam Springs, Arkansas 72761, Attn: Community Development Administrative Assistant – Construction Manager-Agency, but must be delivered to the City by the above time and date.
The City shall compare the packets and award the contract to the highest qualified and most reasonably priced contractor if the best interests of the City would be served thereby. The City reserves the right to reject any or all proposals, and to waive non-prejudicial irregularities.
|2/9/2018 12:00 AM
|2/27/2018 2:00 PM
|In accordance with Arkansas Code, the City of Siloam Springs, hereafter referred to as the City, is soliciting written Statements of Qualifications from qualified firms and individuals to provide professional Construction Management-Agency services, as defined in Arkansas Code §19-11-801, for the following project(s):|
Smaller commercial construction such as additions and renovations to existing facilities in which bonding requirements would be at a maximum of $500,000.
More detail concerning construction types and scope of the project(s) will be available to the requesting firm.
Qualification statements shall include at minimum:
1. Company profile, history, corporate and local office location and State of incorporation.
2. Production resources (ability to run multiple projects simultaneously)
3. Qualifications, education, and experience of the proposed project management team, as well as for other supporting personnel.
4. Qualifications and approach the Pre-Construction services, including:
a. Conceptual and pre-referendum estimating and program budget preparation.
b. Estimating process and methods to adhere to the City’s budget.
c. Value management.
d. Sustainable Construction and Life-Cycle Analysis.
e. Schedule Development.
f. Constructability reviews.
g. Building Information Modeling.
h. Bid Package development.
i. Development and solicitation of sub-contractor and supplier interest.
5. Qualifications and approach to Construction-phase services, including:
a. Schedule adherence
b. Cost control
c. Job-site coordination
d. Change order management
e. Close-out process and warranty programs
f. Site control and safety
6. Experience in the construction of projects of similar scope and size.
7. Experience in the construction and renovation of facilities using Construction Management-Agency as the project delivery method.
8. Proof of insurance, bonding capacity, and State of Arkansas Contractor’s License.
9. References, including current and past clients.
Respondents shall submit 5 copies of their packets addressed to the Community Services Administrative Assistant with the title “Construction Manager-Agency”. All packets shall be received no later than 2:00 P.M. on February 27, 2018. Hand delivered packets shall be delivered to 410 N. Broadway, Siloam Springs, AR 72761; Mailed packets shall be sent to P.O. Box 80, Siloam Springs, AR 72761. E-mailed packets shall be sent to email@example.com.